Friday 10 May 2013

Nexplanon|Diary 2|Suzanne Shares

So it's been about 2 months since I have nexplanon fitted. You can read my first diary post here.

Touch wood, so far, so good! I don't really have much to report but just thought I would do a quick update. I ended up having a period 2 weeks after I had it fitted, I haven't had one since, or any irregular bleeding, which is pretty good I'd say. Although, I do currently feel weird not having a period, but the nurse did tell me that a lot of people on the implant don't get periods.

I went back to the clinic about a month after having the implant fitted as there was still a scar/scab where it was inserted and I was a little worried about it, not knowing anyone else with the implant I couldn't ask anyone to put my mind at rest. But the nurse was fine with it, she said it just my skin, I'm a slow healer and there may always be a scar but it won't be so red after time, so just waiting for that really. 

My moods aren't as up and down as they used to be, which I think is a major plus point. So as I said in the begining it's so far so good and I hope it continues this way.

I'm happy to answer any questions/offer advice to anyone so just leave a comment and we can have a chat :)

Take Care
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com! :)
    Visit me soon! ^^

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete