Thursday 21 March 2013

Quick Empties Post


TAAJ Hand Cream- Loved this stuff, smelt amazing and it didn't leave my hands feeling sticky. Once I put it on and rubbed it in I could just carry on with what I was doing!

Clarins Eye Cream- This was ok, I didn't really notice much of a difference when I used it. But yeah I don't think I would purchase this.

Clarins toning body balm- Loved this, smelt amazing, can't say I felt anymore toned but I did really enjoy using this product.

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Scrub- Loved this, lots of grains in it and the smell was very christmasy!

WEI Eye Cream- I did quite enjoy this product but I don't think I'm old enough to see the results of an eye cream yet. But I did enjoy the consistency and smell.

Long Barn Lavender Bath Oil- I won this from the Lux Box christmas calendar- I loved this and found it very relaxing! I'd get this again.

Clairns Instant Smooth- I want this again! This was a sample and I loved it, my skin looked so smooth such a great make up base.

Maccadamia hair oil spray- Holy Grail- need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment